ATT May examinations
The May exam sitting is cancelled.
The institute will be holding the ATT Corporation Tax exam via remote proctor on 3 July. For more information about the July sitting and to find out how to book, please visit the ATT website.
Prometric test centres in England will be reopening from June. We are still awaiting news for centres in Scotland and Wales.
Candidates can book their CBEs via the online booking system. Social distancing measures will be in place at all locations. Remote testing for CBEs is currently not available. Please visit Prometric’s website for more information.
Impact on courses
We have now cancelled all revision courses for the May exams, and we will automatically defer bookings to the November sitting unless advised otherwise (see below).
We will also schedule a revision course that will run to the new July sitting for the Corporation Tax exam
We will contact students/clients eligible to use the July remotely proctored sitting to check if you intend to use that sitting or wait until November to sit exams.
For those bookings deferred to the November sitting, we will be providing free booster content to ensure students stay on track.
Booster course content will go live in the week commencing 1st June.
ATT May FAQ
What will be included in Kaplan’s Booster courses?
Booster course content will comprise:
- A modular study programme that clearly outlines resources available, time commitment and approach. The programme and content is designed to be as flexible as possible so that students can study as and when needed.
- Recorded, tutor led question walkthroughs of exam standard questions coupled with a programme of correlated question practice.
- Pre revision mock exam with self marking guide so that students can diagnose their weaker areas.
- Recorded pre revision mock debrief broken down by question. Students can use the debrief to zero in on the questions and topics that they found most difficult in order to improve knowledge and exam technique.
- A programme of live online drop in sessions focusing on key syllabus topics which will be clearly linked to the modular study programme.
- Interactive MyKaplan activity feed where we will we share relevant updates and additional course content
How will students be enrolled onto Booster courses?
You do not need to do anything as all impacted students will be automatically enrolled onto our Booster courses.
ATT November Examinations
The November 2020 session will be sat via remote invigilation only. All examinations will be held over a two week period from 2 November to 13 November 2020. The date for each individual exam will be confirmed in the near future. For more information please visit the tax.org website.
Am I able to get hardcopy ATT CBE materials?
Yes you can still buy them from the CIOT shop.
When will you send out ATT revision materials?
Revision courses were due to start in April, however, as revision courses are now delayed for several months we will not be sending out this material just yet as we are prioritising sending to students now studying tuition LOL who would have received material in the classroom. We will let you know when these will be sent out however we expect this to be well in advance of the revision courses starting.
End Point Assessments
Some learners were due to sit my End Point Assessment (EPA) in the next few months, what do the exam cancellations mean for the Apprenticeship?
The next scheduled EPA session is December 2020. This EPA session will go ahead as scheduled.