It has been reported that just one in five businesses believe graduates are ready for work†, many employers find recruiting the right candidate is not easy and it is against this backdrop that Kaplan surveyed a number of clients asking a series of questions in relation to graduate recruitment.
Written by Stuart Pedley-Smith, Kaplan’s Head of Learning and based on research from hundreds of business leaders, this white paper analyses the key views and trends currently facing graduate recruitment and provides insight, practical advice and opinion to help develop talent and competency in the workplace.
The white paper includes:
- A valuable list of the key competencies to look out for when recruiting graduates
- Provides practical advice and opinion around the recruitment, competency and learning and development of graduates
- Highlights the trends and implications affecting graduate recruitment
- Explores the different ways to approach the graduate recruitment process
- Tips and techniques on how to improve competency through learning and development.
Download to improve your recruitment and talent develop strategy.
†Source: YouGov survey, 2013