Based on research from learning and development managers in the UK, this white paper explores learning best practice before, during and after training and is designed to help improve your learning and development strategy and provide support and guidance on this key area.
Download and you’ll find simple-to-implement ideas to help you improve and benchmark your learning and development strategy against those of your peers.
- Packed with practical tips and ideas to help you
- How to measure the impact and ROI of training and development in the workplace
- Discover new learning techniques and technologies for your organisation
- Advice on how to improve learner and line manager engagement
- Recommendations to help you self-audit learning