Kaplan is delighted to announce significant improvements to MyKaplan, our online learning environment. The sleek design will make it easier and quicker for your trainees and their tutors to access content and learning tools.
The changes to MyKaplan will be taking place across January, February and March 2017. So what’s new for your trainees?
If you are responsible for training in your organisation and would like a demonstration of the new site then please fill in the request a callback form below and we will call you back within 24 hours. The changes to MyKaplan are summarised below.
Easier access to course content
- Improved responsive design for enhanced user navigation
- Easier to search and to find content & ‘favourite’ items
Built-in marking tool
- Easy online submission of assessments completed at home
- Your trainees receive marks and feedback online as soon as they are available from the marker
Progress and performance check
- New visual dashboard to see progress through each course
- Your trainees can track and monitor their performance against fellow students for confidence and motivation
Discussion forum and tutor support
- Your trainees can interact and discuss topics with other students studying the same course
- Questions and comments will be monitored and responded to quickly by our expert tutors
- Tutors can be contacted directly from the built-in email tool
News & updates
- Your trainees receive updates and news relevant to their course and qualification and can manage how much they want to see
- Your trainees receive information from their tutors including course notes and relevant articles
- Opt-in option to receive a reminder when assessment submission deadlines are only two days away
To find out when your trainees’ courses will be migrated to the new and improved MyKaplan, download the table.
Please note that to enable us to make these improvements, MyKaplan will experience a downtime window from 8pm to 8am from Tuesday 20th December into Wed 21st December.
Kaplan will utilise Brightspace (by D2L)for the provision of MyKaplan from January 2017. Brightspace is a cloud hosted Learning Management System which will be hosted within the EU, and our agreement with D2L is designed to ensure that this service is provided in accordance with our security requirements (ISO27001) and to ensure all personal data processed by D2L as part of the service is done so appropriately.