We know life can get busy.
That’s why we devised our latest study method, OnDemand. Combining a tutor-led structure with the ability to study anywhere, it gives you full control over your study and your career.
After rolling out the study method for CIMA and AAT qualifications, we proudly scooped PQ magazine’s ‘Online College of the Year 2018’ for the innovation back in February.
Fast forward three months, we’re delighted to announce that you’ll now also be able to study for the ACCA qualification by our award-winning OnDemand study method.
From 5th June, you’ll be able to study the Applied Skills level (formerly F4 - F9) via OnDemand. If you want to give it a try, sign up to our free trial to have a taste of what it’s like.
Why study ACCA with OnDemand?
It’s an industry recognised new study method, designed around the student. Combining the structure of a tutor-led course, with great flexibility, OnDemand allows you to study anywhere, at any time and still be confident of success.
Kaplan's OnDemand learning is a brand new way to approach the ACCA qualification, and the first to fully combine the best of structured, and flexible study. This revolutionary method was applied to both our CIMA and AAT courses, in 2017, and has been a huge success.
From around the clock tutor support to tons of practice questions, there’s plenty of reasons to study OnDemand. Here’s just a few:
- It’s industry recognised: Kaplan’s OnDemand study method won PQ Magazine’s 2018 “Online College of the Year”.
- It’s tutor-led: Despite being an online course, it’s still tutor led. Meaning your more likely to stay motivated and progress quickly. You’ll be guided through the modules by a tutor so you’ll know exactly what you need to complete and when. Remember, progressing through your studies quickly means progressing in your career too.
- You’ll get immediate feedback: You’ll get immediate feedback when you complete a practice test or mock exam so you know what areas you need to improve on.
Like the sound of of that? Learn more about OnDemand.
When will it be available to buy?
ACCA OnDemand will be available as a study method from the 5th June. However, anybody can sample it now by signing up to our free trial.
How has OnDemand been designed?
By you. The student.
Everything from the features to the design of the course, it’s all been shaped by the student. We asked hundreds of you what you wanted from your ACCA course and reacted to your feedback.
I want flexibility but also to know there's still structure to keep me motivated.
Did you know?
88% of CIMA students who study through OnDemand pass first time
With exams being available more regularly, there’s greater flexibility, allowing students to study when, and how, they want. However with more choice, some students explained that they found it difficult to stay motivated and on track.
We took note and added the following features help you stay motivated and go into the exam feeling confident.
- Tutors will explain each unit with a recorded video. Together with a thorough course programme, there’ll be a suggested order in which to complete the course.
- Integrated workbook. This will allow you to keep course notes in one place and track progress. After each unit, there’ll be an assessment. These will help to build on learning, ensuring a student has mastered a topic before moving on to the next.
- Quality Learning Material. You told us that the quality of learning resources was the most important factor when choosing a flexible course.
If you choose to study ACCA via the OnDemand study method you’ll get:
- A wide range of high quality and engaging online content. All created specifically for the OnDemand course and created by expert tutors. A mixture of tutor-led videos, worked examples, and interactive tests are designed as a form of guidance for every step of the syllabus.
- Specifically designed online resources that teach the student efficiently and are accessible on a range of devices.
- ACCA Approved study materials. Kaplan produce materials written by tutors who have had specific guidance and feedback from the ACCA exam faculty.
And for even better news, we’ll be giving our Classroom and Live Online students access to these same learning resources from 5th June.
Practice Practice Practice
I want lots of question practice, but in a format that's like the actual exams.
Students told us that they want enough mock question experience so that they can go into the exam with confidence.
Kaplan OnDemand assessments are designed to give a greater understanding of the areas that still need to be worked on, by providing personalised feedback and detailed model answers.
Anyone who signs up to the demo by the 5th June will receive an exclusive 20% off F4-F9 OnDemand courses bought between 5th - 19th June.
Like the sound of OnDemand? Learn more here or give us a call on 0330 041 7172 to speak to one of our advisers.