You already know that apprentices free up valuable time, bring fresh ideas, and add value to any business, whilst learning professional and technical skills in the workplace.
But did you know about the government incentive offering your business £3,000 to £5,000*, to spend on anything you wish?
Your business can take advantage of the scheme, which includes:
- A £3,000 payment for each apprentice you recruit of any age
- An additional £1,000 payment for apprentices you recruit aged 16-18 years old
- An additional £1,000 payment for apprentices you recruit aged under 25 with an education, health and care plan or who has been in the care of their local authority
- No limits on your business size
- No limits to the number of incentives you can claim
You can even use our free, expert recruitment service to discover new apprentices, with no cost to you if you choose us as your training provider**. We screen the best talent and match them to your business needs, as well as:
- Advertising your roles
- Searching our existing database of over 900 active candidates
- Proactively searching for new candidates
Our accountancy, tax, banking, and finance apprenticeship programmes are completely flexible and can be started anytime. And our data and IT programmes have multiple cohorts throughout the year.
The window has recently been extended for apprentices starting employment between 1st October 2021 and 31st January 2022, with applications opening in January.
Get in touch with our team and start your recruitment process now.
* £3000 per apprentice, based on government incentive. Plus additional incentive of £1000 for hiring a 16-18 year old apprentice or apprentice under 25 year old with an education, health and care plan or who has been in the care of their local authority
** charges may apply if the apprentice does not study with Kaplan or uses an alternative provider