Hiring Apprentices helps businesses to grow their own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce. Apprenticeships are proven to increase productivity in the workplace by 81%.*
Apprentices also help to lower recruitment costs. 80% of employers feel that Apprenticeships reduce staff turnover*
Many employers think that Apprenticeships come with too much red tape, find government funding confusing and find it hard to set up effective programmes and source the right talent. Gain expert advice about how to set up an effective Apprenticeship programme by downloading a recording of our FREE webinar.
Watch our webinar to:
- Discover more about the financial support available for training across the UK
- Learn how to set up effective programmes for those working in the Accountancy and Financial Services sectors
- Discover the business benefits of Apprenticeships
- Gain advice on how to find smart school leavers and talent
- Understand how Apprenticeship reforms in England may affect you
With combined experience in Apprenticeships of 15 years join Cassandra MacDonald, Head of Apprenticeships at Kaplan and Justin Kyriakou, Regional Account Manager from the Association of Accounting Technicians shared their expert advice about setting up smarter Apprenticeship programmes.
View minimum system requirements for webinar.