Gone are the days when ‘tax planning’ was simply a way for a business to control costs. Governments and media the world over are shining a spotlight on the way that businesses do their tax planning, and this is never more prevalent than in multi-national organisations.
Join tax expert and ATT President Michael Steed as he explores the changing picture of tax planning and shares experience from both the business and tax world.
This webinar covers:
- Why has the landscape changed?
- What has the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) done about this?
- Why has the UK introduced Diverted Profits Tax in 2015 ahead of anyone else?
- The Government’s and media response to tax planning.
- What are the professional bodies doing about it?
View the minimum system requirements before entering your details on the form to watch the recording.
Webinar host: Michael Steed
With over 25 years’ experience in professional practice, Michael is one of Kaplan’s senior tax consultants and regular speaker at conferences. Michael began his presidency with the ATT in July 2015 and is passionate about defending the “responsible centre ground for tax planning”