FREE webinar, Wednesday 18th January 2017, 12pm – 1pm
The final guidance on the Apprenticeship levy and funding reforms were announced at the end of 2016, meaning the levy is on course to be introduced in April 2017. Whether you are a levy payer or not, the new rules, coupled with the introduction of new Apprenticeship standards, will impact on how you train and pay for apprentices - do you understand what this means for your business?
Join Apprenticeship expert Richard Marsh and find out:
- The main changes to funding eligibility
- Considerations for spending your levy, current and future talent development including funding graduates
- The process and how it will work
- What happens if your levy doesn't cover your requirements?
- What happens if you are not a levy payer, what funding can you access?
Register now for this event