Apprenticeships are undergoing rapid changes in the way they are funded, delivered and who is eligible to undertake one. At the same time, new Apprenticeships are being developed that will enable a student to study professional qualifications from a Level 2 (entry level) through to the full Professional status at Level 7 – a new Accountancy Apprenticeship “Family”.
For small and medium sized businesses, these changes will provide real opportunities to make significant savings to your spend on qualifications whilst maximising the quality of the training received. Moreover help can now be provided with recruitment not just for school leavers but also graduates eligible to take an Apprenticeship.
Make sure you fully understand the options available to you by joining us for this informative webinar where our Head of Client Solutions, Cassandra Macdonald, will cover:
- The new Accountancy Apprenticeship family including updates on assessment methods for the new Apprenticeships at Levels 3 and 4 (Assistant Accountant)
- A full update on the new Level 7 Apprenticeship standard which will allow students to gain full Chartered Accountancy status (Accountancy/Taxation Professional)
- Funding available including any relevant incentives, eligibility and the 10% employer contribution rules
- The requirements of completing an Apprenticeship including, “off the job” guidance and Skills and Behaviour focus
- Recruitment services available
Register now for this event