Thursday 28th September 2017 (9am-11:30am)
One Moorgate Place, London, EC2R 6EA
Cassandra Macdonald - Kaplan Head of Client Solutions- Apprenticeships
Apprenticeships continue to undergo significant changes in terms of funding, delivery and design. In an ever-changing policy landscape and with delays to the approval of many standards, including the Level 7 Professional Accountant/Taxation standard, it can be confusing to understand the best way to use your Levy whilst avoiding disruption to your current training plans especially for graduate intakes.
Due to high demand for our breakfast events held earlier this year, Kaplan are delighted to announce that we will be putting on an additional session in London on September 28th at the ICAEW.
Aimed at any organisation currently interested in Apprenticeships in Finance and Accountancy, please join us and our industry experts to cover:
- The latest update on the Accountancy Standards including Level 7 and the options available to you
- Making sense of the 20% "Off-the-job" rules - what you can and can't include
- Eligibility rules including transferring part way through an existing Professional Qualification
- The role of End Point Assessment in new Apprenticeship standards
- Opportunities to enrich your development programmes through Apprenticeship training
A full panels of speakers will be announced but register today for what is sure to be a very insightful, informative session by the leading provider of Professional Apprenticeships, Kaplan: The Smart Apprenticeship Provider.
Please join us from 9am for breakfast. The briefing will take place between 9:30am - 11am followed by time to network. Places are limited so reserve your place now by completing our online form.
Register now for this event