On 4th August, CFA Institute announced changes which will impact Level 2 and 3 candidates in 2021. We wanted to share the latest information with you.
What changes are being made?
- The Level 2 and Level 3 CFA exams will move from paper-based testing to computer-based testing starting in 2021.
- The Level 2 and Level 3 exam will be offered two times per year.
- Level 2 sittings will now be twice a year in May and August
- Level 3 sittings will be twice a year in May and November
Level 1 continues as planned with exams in February, May, August and November.
We’ve created a video to help you to understand the changes and what it means to you. If you have any questions, you can drop us an email at email@example.com.
The end of the exam hall as you know it
- Jonathan Bone, Course Director, Kaplan CFA Program