As a business, preserving the environment and looking after our planet is very important to us. And to help celebrate World Environment Day, we’re launching a competition to help encourage a more greener lifestyle.
For some time we’ve focussed on being a much more sustainable company. Right now we have the following in place…
- Our centres/offices have light sensors installed, and LED lights have replaced fluorescent tubes.
- We use energy saving IT and printing equipment.
- We have office plants in our locations up and down the country, to improve air quality.
- We recycle - extensively. Focusing on paper, envelopes, IT equipment (donated to charity), office furniture, kitchen waste, and sanitary waste.
- We work with contractors who all have an Environmental Policy.
Also, with our staff we offer a cycle to work initiative to reduce driving or using public transport, have flexible working which reduces office footprint and emissions, remote meetings to reduce physical meet-ups, and we don’t don't print unless absolutely necessary.
Get involved with our World Environment Day competition!
We want you to tell us (on social) what things you are doing to live a greener life. You might be doing things to reduce your carbon footprint, you might be more selective with your diet, or you might be doing things that make you less reliant on single used plastic.
Whatever it is, head to our Twitter page and add your comment to our pinned post.
Our favourite 50 responses will each receive a World Environment Day Starter Pack, which will give you the tools to create even more sustainable habits.
The starter pack includes - a notebook with seeds, a bamboo pen, a sustainable coffee cup and more.
To discover more about our CSR policies in general please visit our CSR page.