Are your people making the right call with company money?
As a business leader, you know that every decision made within an organisation affects its financial health – directly or indirectly. It is critical that everyone is financially literate in order to make the right commercial decisions, even those who “don’t do numbers”.
You can’t prepare for every scenario, but if you have a clear, provable understanding of where risk lies in your organisation, you can mitigate it efficiently and successfully
What is it?
Kaplan’s Financial Literacy Diagnostic allows you to identify risk quickly, using relevant scenarios to assess the competence and confidence of your workforce, and deliver accurate results with detailed recommendations on how to act.
- Are you confident that everybody in your organisation understands the financial implications of their decisions?
- Is your company losing money because of poor financial decisions?
- Can you trust your people to make the right call?
- Are you too worried to let your people make commercial decisions and, in doing so, inhibiting potential growth?
By answering these questions honestly, you will identify risks and opportunities in your business.
With the Financial Literacy Diagnostic, you can:
- Prioritise and direct learning and development interventions with a laser focus to where it’s needed, optimising your budget and avoiding waste
- Identify financial risk – highlight people that are highly confident but making incorrect financial decisions
- Detect hidden talent – identify people with high competence but low confidence
- Provide a flexible and commercially relevant ‘before and after’ benchmarking capability
- Benchmark individuals, offices, branches and teams – internally and against other organisations – with clear and relevant individual reports and collective volume heat-maps