Skip to main content

Award winning training provider

Award winning training provider

Excellent pass rates

Tutor support until late

Market leader

The power of apprenticeships to transform your business

We know that the role of learning is to transform - whether it’s companies, cultures, or individuals. Apprenticeships are a productive and effective way to nurture talent, and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.

Earn Learn pictogram
Develop a talent pipeline

Bringing new talent into your organisation and developing employees with an apprenticeship from day one will create a passion and willingness to integrate themselves in the workplace, making them a great addition to your team.

Earn Learn pictogram
Bridge skills gaps

Your employee might also be further along in their career, and want to attain higher level knowledge, or change roles whilst staying in work. You may be able to fill a skills gap without having to take on more staff, giving your employees the opportunity to grow as your business grows.


Grow your organisation

An apprenticeship has to be relevant to an individual’s job role and they must dedicate time during work towards it. This means you benefit from your employees having dedicated time to focus on transformational projects and opportunities for your organisation, which can be put into practice.

Why apprenticeships?

check
Not all training is equal

Whilst it’s possible for people to do shorter, specialist skills training, the technical knowledge isn’t always easily transferred and applied back to the workplace to make a noticeable impact.

check
Apprenticeships deliver the best grounding

They provide 360 degree development for your people to apply their learning directly to real work based projects, to solve challenges for your organisation, for longer.

check
High demand and short supply

Apprenticeships are a great way to build your own talent, future proofing you, and making your organisation more attractive to future talent.

check
Refresh and grow your talent

Apprenticeships are a great way to retrain, upskill or encourage diversity in your organisation by recruiting fresh new talent from different backgrounds.

Two women in an office talking

With Kaplan you’ll get

  • Dedicated account managers, there to support you at every stage
  • Unrivalled talent coach support for your employees
  • Subject matter experts delivering relevant learning
  • Tutors that are rated 99% or above
  • Pass rates higher than the institute averages

75 of 100

75 of the FTSE top 100 companies use Kaplan to train their employees

Top 100

Over one third of the top 100 Apprenticeship employers of 2020-2021 have learners completing their programme with Kaplan

80+ years

Over 80 years’ experience training the world’s leading professionals

Looking to upskill your staff?
Get in touch 

A man in an office

Funding an apprenticeship

If your company pays the apprenticeship levy you can use this to fund the programme. If not, you'll only need to pay 5% of the apprenticeship training costs, as the government will cover the remaining 95%.

Funding an apprenticeshipchevron_right

But don’t just take our word for it

Speech marks

Apprenticeships add enormous value to our business and provide people who may not have gone to university with another route into a challenging and rewarding career with HSBC.

Speech marks

The talent coaches who have a close connection to the apprentices are absolutely superb. There is never any judgement, even if someone falls behind, and this speaks volumes for the support that Kaplan provides.

An image of the British Isles

Looking for apprenticeships in Scotland?

We can offer businesses in Scotland apprenticeship opportunities, in collaboration with Genius People.

Scottish apprenticeshipschevron_right

Ready to take on an apprentice?

Get in touch and we’ll tell you more about apprenticeships, what we can do for your business, and how to start the process of taking on an apprentice.

Get in touch