ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
Suitable for: Compliance Officers/Managers and their deputies, Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls, Risk Managers, Internal Audit staff, Regulatory Representatives, Individuals who completed the ICA International Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Compliance, Accountants, Lawyers. Company Secretaries
- Get to grips with the nuances of the regulatory environment and the impact to your organisation.
- Understand why promoting a positive compliance culture is not just good for compliance but good for business.
- Explore how to maximise the benefits of emerging technologies.
- Develop your interpersonal skills so you can be the best Compliance Manager.
- Learn from the experiences of compliance professionals from other firms and sectors and share ideas.
ICA International Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention
Suitable for: Fraud Prevention and Investigation Officers, Managers and deputies, Managers with responsibility for organisational fraud, financial crime & AML controls, Risk Managers, Advisory and investigation roles, internal audit and regulatory staff, law enforcement, individuals who have completed the ICA international diploma in AML or the ICA certificate in Financial Crime prevention.
Overview: Understanding and managing financial crime
- Practical application of the International Standards
- The prevention and detection of specific financial crime risks
- Data and information security
- Bribery and corruption
- Electronic crime
- Investigation, prosecution and recovery
ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
Suitable for: MLRO’s/MLPO’s and their deputies, Police and FIU/FCU staff, Managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls, Risk Managers, Individuals who have completed the ICA certificate in AML or ICA Advanced Certificate in AML, Accountants, Lawyers, Company Secret
As part of the programme, apprentices will get to take part in online workshops with the International Compliance Association (ICA), comprising:
- A nine month course, run with a gapped approach to allow time for skills building and applying knowledge in the workplace and preparing for end point assessment in between modules
- Diploma programmes are assessed by three end of module Multiple Choice assessments and two written assessments
- Guided online studies and live participation sessions, including two virtual classrooms, an immersive learning scenario, and three assessment preparation sessions
- Videos covering the latest industry developments and case studies
- Access to the ICA members’ portal, containing additional reading and resources
- Proactive support to keep learners on track.
Our dedicated Talent Coaches work with the apprentice and their line manager to ensure they have the statements and case studies required to demonstrate full competence and integration of technical knowledge.