You don’t even have to be studying with Kaplan to book your exam. You can use our booking system and sit your exam in one of our centres.
You can rearrange an exam, but we need a minimum of 5 working days’ notice to make any changes. This doesn’t include the day of the exam or the day you request the change.
The pricing for exams may vary depending on the qualification, level and subject you choose.
Below is a general guide to the exams we offer and prices for each qualification.
AAT AQ2016 syllabus
- Foundation Certificate £92-94 - Remote exam*: £110-115
- Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment £99-102 - Remote exam*: £110
- Advanced Diploma £92-94 - Remote exam*: £110-115
- Advanced Diploma Synoptic Assessment £101-102
- Advanced Spreadsheets Software (SPSH) £47
- Professional Diploma £92-94
- Professional Diploma Synoptic Assessment £103-106
*Not all subjects are available as remote exams. Remote exams must be booked at least seven days before your chosen exam date in order to complete the administration processes.
AAT Q2022 syllabus
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting £103-112
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting £103
- Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting £106
Level 2 assessments and MATS and FAPS from Level 3 will be released the week commencing 5th September 2022. BUAW and MATS from Level 3 will be released the week commencing 12th September, along with the three mandatory assessments (AMAC, DAIF and INAC) from Level 4. The optional unit assessments from Level 4 will be released the week commencing 19th September.
- Applied Knowledge £116
- Applied Skills - Law £126
- Foundations £89 - £116
- Certificate in Business Accounting £105
- Operational Level Objective Test exams £120
- Operational Level Case Study exam £205
- Management Level Objective Test exams £140
- Management Level Case Study exam £210
- Strategic Level Objective Test exams £195
- Strategic Level Case Study exam £299
Exact prices are shown when you select your chosen exam and location.
Book exam now
Can't find the exam you want?
If you can't book the exam you want, in the location or at the time you want, please fill in the form below, and we'll be in touch if a space becomes available.
Register for the waiting list
Having trouble booking your exam?
If you can't book your exam and need some help, please contact Student Services.
If you need extra support:
Simply select ‘request additional exam support’ when making your booking, and your Kaplan centre will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Additional exam support may include:
- Special exam facilities
- A reader
- A scribe
- Visual aids
- Extra time
- Disability access
- Learning disability support
- Other, as agreed with your exam centre and institute organisation
If you request additional exam support, your exam centre will contact you to discuss this further once you’ve booked your exam. You may be required to provide evidence to the Institute for their consideration and then forward the Institute's reply to Kaplan. We therefore recommend that you book your exam at least 4 weeks in advance to allow for these communications.
Learn more about accessibility at Kaplan
Qualification specific FAQs
For exam information regarding specific qualifications, please select from the links below: