We work on a number of projects to boost opportunity, and are particularly proud of:
- Our work with Refuaid, supporting refugees to gain their ACCA qualification for free, enabling them to find work in accounting.
- Our partnership with Career Ready. By providing mentoring and masterclasses, we’re empowering young people who face barriers in education and employment to advance their prospects and discover their potential.
- Supporting Leadership through Sport and Business to provide mock interview practice for young people.
- Providing paid summer internships through 10,000 Black Interns to help transform the horizons and prospects for young black people in the UK. We also provide paid internships for RareQoL and Career Ready students.
- Partnering ICAEW’s social mobility programme, RISE, by supporting GCSE students from low socio-economic backgrounds with skills workshops.
- We provide scholarships for ten places on Level 2 AAT and Microsoft Specialist courses.
Creating opportunity outside the UK
Our commitment to widening access to education isn’t limited to the UK. We’re proud to be providing the opportunity for 10 individuals in Malaysia to apply for one of ten scholarships to study to become ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA qualified.