Want to further your career in the fast moving world of investment management?
It’s a new year, and now is the perfect time to strengthen your skills and focus on getting to the next stage of your career.
The Investment Management Certificate (IMC) is an entry-level qualification that provides a strong foundation in key areas such as portfolio management and risk management which will support your growth in an ever changing industry. It offers you a comprehensive grounding to develop the skills and knowledge that today’s employers are looking for from future employees.
See below to download our webinar on how you can future-proof your career with IMC.
- An overview of the IMC qualification
- Gaining the skills that employers want
- How to kickstart your studies
- Top tips for IMC exam success
- Case studies of how IMC will move your career forwards
- Christina Curtin - Director of Education, CFA Society of the UK
- Jeremy Smith - Head of UK Benchmark Examinations, Kaplan Financial
- Madeleine Seacombe - Former Kaplan student and Associate Director, Buchanan
- Jack Daniels - Former student and Regional Manager for Northern Europe and EMEA Hedge Funds, Bloomberg AIM
Register your details below to watch the webinar.