Over 20 years in Data and IT learning
UK businesses can now empower the workforce of the future by tapping into decades of expertise gained from Kaplan’s global group of companies, including Kaplan IT Learning, Metis, Cybervista and Dublin Business School.
Kaplan’s team of over 200 qualified and expert tutors currently train over 10,000 apprentices every year. We were rated 8th out of the top 50 apprenticeship providers in 2021 by the Rate My Apprenticeship Awards. And 75 of the FTSE top 100 companies have used us to train their staff.
Apprenticeships are an incredibly cost-effective way of training your staff. If you pay the Apprenticeship levy, there is no cost to you for taking on an apprentice. And if you don’t pay the levy, you only pay 5% of the training cost, and the government will cover the remaining 95%.
We have regular start dates throughout the year for cohorts of up to 16 learners.
View all Apprenticeships keyboard_arrow_right