In January 2017, we are launching a new range of CIMA courses, based on your trainees’ feedback and what they value the most to ensure they pass first time.
Here are some of the changes that we are making:
- All our courses now include tuition and revision, providing everything your trainees need to pass their exam
- Instant tutor response, 7 days a week: All trainees have instant access to tutor support, now open 7 days a week, until 8pm weekdays and until 1pm on weekends
- More Classroom and Live Online course start dates than any other UK provider
- Additional online video content and resources for Live Online and Classroom trainees to brush up on tricky topics
- More insight and reporting will be available for you to keep track of your trainees' performance
- We are now offering proactive support for your trainees to monitor their progress and keep them on track with their studies
What do these changes mean to your business?
- Greater flexibility means less days out of the office for your trainees
- Improved support for maximised exam success to enhance your return on investment
- Simplified product offering making it easier to work with us and reducing your training spend
- Improved tracking and support to re-engage off track trainees
Did you know that Kaplan offers the largest portfolio of CIMA study methods in the marketplace? We are best placed to design the perfect training solution to match your specific business needs and budget.
Download our factsheet to learn more about about our flexible study methods.
If you would like to find out more about our new CIMA courses, use the form to request a callback.